In a world full of memberships, an ALUCA membership is the only one that is customised to the life insurance industry and your professional needs. We exist because of you, not because of any other interest or corporate goal.
ALUCA members are recognised by their life insurance industry peers for their high standards of professionalism, experience and their commitment to their roles.
Membership is designed for professionals with an active interest in the life insurance industry especially underwriters, claims managers and other related life insurance professionals who can join ALUCA. We are member-run and member-focused, with all the advantages and camaraderie of peer networking across the industry, combined with targeted learning and development opportunities.
Belonging to ALUCA is an investment in your profession in life insurance. We will ensure that our members have everything they need to be successful, well-informed and well-equipped to meet any challenge or opportunity.
ALUCA Member Benefits
- A professional accreditation program, specific to underwriting and claims professionals
- Networking and knowledge-sharing among a 1500 strong membership
- More than 27 state-wide events each year: educational seminars, lunches and professional networking events
- A quarterly life insurance journal
- Research across our members
- Biennial conference with leading speakers from inside and outside the industry
- Leadership and networking events for executives
- Awards and scholarships
- Forums to discuss strategic issues and the future of the industry
- Accessible state-based and specialty-focused sub-groups that sharpen focus on what matters most in your field and locality
- A thought leadership culture: speakers, discussions and resources on the latest innovations and ideas