In mid-2020, ALUCA surveyed over 300 members to explore mental wellbeing during COVID-19. The research uncovered a range of insights for individuals, managers and businesses including the longer-term implications of working from home, the mental health and wellbeing of workers in the life insurance sector and how to improve support in these areas.
Here are some of the findings from the research:
- 98% would like to continue working from home in some capacity
- 90% believe their company has responded well to the pandemic
- 40% report worse mental health than before COVID-19
- 79% are under more job stress
- 20% are currently experiencing mental health struggles
- 50% stated they are working longer hours due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Head to the RiskeBusiness page for access to the full report, and links to more content relevant to life insurance professionals.