ALUCA members benefit from being part of a life insurance industry network with targeted education and development opportunities.
As an ALUCA member you can access a range of member benefits to support your career progression, and stay informed with the latest insights and developments in the life insurance industry.
You show commitment to the ongoing development of your life insurance capabilities by getting accredited with your life insurance certification – ALUCA’s CPLI (Certified Professional Life Insurance) – the leading industry standard for Life insurance professionals.
Key member benefits include:
- Access to ALUCA’s professional accreditation program: Certified Professional Life Insurance (CPLI), with the use of post-nominals
- Networking and knowledge-sharing among an 1,800+ strong membership base. ALUCA brings members together to learn from each other and industry thought leaders
- Events & networking – ALUCA offers a range of national and local events, webinars and workshops to further members professional development, which contribute towards ALUCA members Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points
- Biennial conference with leading speakers from inside and outside the industry
- Annual recognition via ALUCA’s Life Insurance Excellence Awards
- Scholarship opportunities
- Member research specific to life insurance challenges and issues – exclusive to ALUCA members
- Leadership and networking events for executives via ALUCA’s Exec Leaders Forum, to discuss strategic issues and the future of the industry
- Opportunity to give back to the life insurance industry, gain new skills and broaden local networks by becoming an ALUCA volunteer via state-based and specialty-focused groups that sharpen focus on what matters most in your field and locality – learn more
- A thought leadership culture: speakers, discussions and resources on the latest innovations and ideas
- ALUCA Publications to keep you up-to-date with the latest news and information via ALUCA’s RiskeBusiness life insurance journal and weekly content articles/resources which contribute towards ALUCA members CPD points