ALUCA ACADEMY Scholarships
Industry Certificate Course: Life Insurance
Underwriting and Claims Management – Foundational Level
OPENS MONDAY 7th February
The ALUCA Academy is proudly launching its foundational industry certificates in life insurance underwriting and life insurance claims management. To celebrate, ALUCA is providing 6 industry scholarships throughout 2022 – 2 for each intake, one for underwriting and one for claims.
We understand the importance of education and connection to industry and ALUCA’s industry certificate does just that. All of our module’s feature built in sessions with industry leaders and are written for the industry-by-industry leaders.
These scholarships are there to help equip people currently working in the life insurance industry with key foundational life insurance knowledge.
The foundational certificates target life insurance industry underwriting, claims and rehabilitation professionals who want to enhance their existing skillset and would like to ensure they keep their life insurance knowledge and competencies up to date.
ALUCA’s industry certificates are delivered 100% online, giving you the flexibility to adapt your training to suit your personal and professional needs. You will be guided through the course by an ALUCA industry facilitator and mentor who is there to support you in your learning journey and activities.
Monday 7th February 2022
SUBMISSIONS EMAILED TO
Tuesday 8th March, 2022 @ 5pm ADST
- When was ALUCA formed?
- What does CPLI Stand for?
- What are the 2 industry certificates that ALUCA is now offering?
- How many education points and years in life insurance do you need to achieve Affiliate membership status?
- In what state is the ALUCA 2022 Conference being held?
- In 25 words or less tell us why you would like an ALUCA scholarship
KEY SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA (in 25 words or less)
Submission must include ALL of the following:
- Name of ALUCA member applying for the scholarship
- Answer “Why you want an ALUCA scholarship?”: Max 25 Words
- Address each of the 5 questions
- Clearly state which certificate you would like to win: Life Insurance Underwriting Management or Claims Management.