7th Annual ALUCA Life Insurance Excellence Awards
Now in its 7th year, the ALUCA Life Insurance Excellence Awards celebrate the value that great life insurance underwriting, claims, rehabilitation and other professionals contribute to the industry. They also provide an opportunity for the best in the profession to recognise the fantastic work being done by their peers and colleagues.
Winning or being shortlisted as a finalist for and ALUCA Life Insurance Excellence Award is an incredible achievement – they are called Life Insurance Excellence Awards to reflect the best practice and excellence that we are looking for.
AWARD NOMINATIONS OPEN
Thursday 8th Feb 2024 at 10.00am AEDT
AWARD NOMINATIONS CLOSE
Wednesday 1st May 2024 at 5.00pm AEST
AWARDS NIGHT – NEW venue
Thursday 25th July 2024 at the Crown, Barangaroo Sydney.
Award Categories – NEW awards include Partnerships, Technology and David Mico Industry
There are still 10 Life Insurance Excellence Award Categories – with 4 individual awards and 6 Teams.
The David Mico Award criteria has been changed from education to Industry capturing both the Hero award and education award for those that continue to invest in their ongoing professional development and education and give back to the industry which includes ALUCA volunteers (but not ALUCA’s Board).
The 2 new team categories include the Partnership Impact award and Best Technology award.
10 Award Categories
- Leadership Award
- Professional Award
- Rising Star Award
- David Mico Industry Award
- Claims Team Award
- Underwriting Team Award
- Customer Service Team Award
- Innovation Team Award
- Partnership Impact Team Award
- Best Technology Team Award
- Entries must be submitted via the ALUCA Award Force platform.
- Please ensure you proceed all the way to the end to complete your submission.
- Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.
- You can self-nominate or submit a nomination for someone else.
- Stay within the word limit for each section – see the Awards brochure for further information.
- Provide Manager’s confirmation details. (Name and email)
- Ensure applicant’s information relates to accomplishments from 01/01/2023 – 31/12/2023.
- Applicants must be a CURRENT FINANCIAL (paid) member of ALUCA.
- See AWARD NOMINATION RULES.
If you have any questions on the entry process, please contact the Secretariat. Secretariatofficer@aluca.com or call +61 2 9431 8654.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS