As a member-focused organisation, we’re connected to the impact these uncertain times are having you, our members.
Since COVID-19 began, we’ve moved to online webinars and an increased frequency of smaller RiskeBusiness content to help keep you connected, engaged and motivated.
Webinars such as the Mindfulness session have provided practical tips on self-management and awareness, and more common themes on the impacts of COVID-19 on mental health and claims has been covered from several angles. We’ve also explored the pros and cons of telehealth – a far more pertinent topic in times of lockdown and restricted movement.
RiskeBusiness content has included articles on relevant topics including:
- The outcomes of the ALUCA Mental Wellbeing research
- Individual and workplace resilience
- Employee experience and leadership
- Could we cure coronavirus?
- Staying connected to friends and family
- The psychological impact of quarantine
- The latest suicide research and strategies for government
Needless to say, we’re with you every step of this journey, by acknowledging a sometimes confronting reality and providing insights to help support, connect and inform.
Please do reach out with any feedback, and if we can provide information to help you, your colleagues, your peers or your business navigate the pandemic.